Wednesday, April 23, 2008

PMS happenings

1. Yesterday, I was getting ready to leave in the morning when I noticed that there was a hole in my skirt....exposing my butt to the world.
2. Again, yesterday, I got lost on the way to a meeting across town. I was 10 minutes late and the presenter had all the handouts down front - in a room of 250 people.
3. I cut my grass for the first time this year and got blisters on my hands.
4. I won a bid on ebay - but couldn't log into Paypal and had to change my password for the 49th time.
5. Poured coffee down my cleavage this morning.
6. Four classrooms full of angry, disrespectful students.
7. Weird, rambling dreams.
8. Craving chocolate.
9. Inability to focus on anything.

1 comment:

KC said...

Yea! PMS words that we can all relate to and laugh about... ok... so maybe you are not laughing yet... next week! I will bring you chocolate tonight!
love you...