Friday, March 12, 2010

Blonde Moments

Have you ever had a crazy week? Not crazy as though you alone are responsible for turning the world, but crazy like you haven't got a care in the world. Really, I did have a lot of things to be busy with and concerned with this week, but no one informed my brain.
So, on Monday I cut myself shaving at the gym and bled for 45 minutes while I finished getting ready. The gym had run out of bandaids. Sigh. No matter what I tried, my ankle kept dripping and dripping and dripping.
Tuesday I forgot to plug in my brain. Hence, the exciting episode of smoking easymac. Three minutes in the microwave in a plastic container with no water equals billowing smoke, blackened maccaroni and a burned smell that permeated the entire school.
Wednesday I almost forgot to take my work clothes to the gym. Not a problem, until you realize that I work out at 5:30 and go straight to work.
After that, things kind of settled down. I don't think I've been too clueless these past two days. But, oh the joy in laughing at one's self!

No comments: